Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Thankful: Day 91

Tuesday has consisted of assisting a dental student with a screening, lots and lots of studying over lunch, two exams (which I didn't rock, but passed with an 87 and 88), a full night of soccer and dance, dinner on the run, and studying (again) for a quiz in the morning.

Not the most fun day ever, but nothing blew up and I didn't fail anything, so...success!

I also busted my "diet" today with a doughnut AND a cupcake (which I said I wouldn't eat because I would only allow myself one or the other but then I stayed at school late and the hot pink icing was screaming, "EAT ME" and so I did)

On a thankful note, my step-mom, Lucy, picked my kids up from school and took them for dinner so I didn't have to bust my rear to get them fed and to their practices!

She does a lot to help me out each week. I am crazy thankful for her help!


0 comments: