Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Thankful: Day 92

Hello April!!

After an evening of torrential hail and thunderstorms, and a bedroom so hot (literally ya'll, it felt like a sauna in there) I thought I was going to melt into the bed...I finally fell asleep and possibly got 5 hours of sleep.

The quiz I studied 3 hours for last night, that I memorized nonsensical percentages for, along with the ADA code for tobacco cessation counseling (D1320 in case you were wondering) contained nearly NOTHING of what I studied and was instead full of obscure, completely irrelevant information.

I made ANOTHER 70 on a quiz in that class and I am quite peeved about it.

I did however get to see my daddy-o in clinic today and that made the day better.

The free lunch from Dental Depot was a plus, and the hot tamales I got from their free candy bar didn't hurt either.

Then the nap I took after I got home was glorious!

I am SO thankful my kids are at an age where they can get their own snacks and drinks. They can use the restroom on their own and wipe their own hineys. I can tell them I am going to lay down and they will leave me alone!  (I remind myself of then when I hold my sister's babies and think I want another one...)

0 comments: