Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thankful: Day 93

A year ago today I got the opportunity of a lifetime!

I received an acceptance letter to the Dental Hygiene program at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center.

I jokingly posted a caption of my Facebook status update from last year stating, "A year ago today I was so excited. Now I am just tired." Well, it's all true

But, I wouldn't change a thing.

Through all the highs and lows, laughter and tears, successes and failures, I have survived.

Not only have I survived; I have thrived.

The summer before I began this dental school journey, I met my "big" for Starbucks. She told me, "This is the hardest thing I have ever done."

I can repeat her words wholeheartedly. This is most definitely the hardest thing (school wise) I have ever done. The classes are demanding, the clinic can be overwhelming...

But the experience is WONDERFUL!

And, I can't believe it has already been a year since I received that letter!

0 comments: